Owner Post Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words

Tagboard

⊰HOVER ME!⊱
Please do not PUT A PEST at my cbox. Futhermore , please put your blog link so I can visit and follow you back.

.


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Can give you a Fake Smile :)



Assalamualaikum . I'm brOKen right now . No , I don't brOKen , but I can make a Fake Smile . Its okay dear , you can't be like this , you need to stay strong okay :) maybe you will get a superb boyfriend than him :) I know you strong , just smile always :) . Don't give up dear :) and don't try to hurt yourself like this negative things okay :) smile dear :) . But skyffall , by the way thanks for giving me some support like this stupid conditions . Really damn it . Erghh :/ . Actually when he said 'hope don't mind' , exactly I mind about it cause it will make my heart more pain ... . Hmm , I think I feel like I hate myself right now . Why I'm still alive ? I think enough for me to say here . I will continue back to my really and really diary .